To win in opposition to the Staff GO Rocket Boss, Giovanni, in Pokemon GO, you’ll want some extraordinarily highly effective Pokemon to counter the Shadow Pokemon that he makes use of.
Giovanni all the time makes use of Shadow Persian first and Shadow Regigigas final, however the second Pokemon in his battle staff is a random one out of three doable choices.
That will help you defeat this highly effective boss, we’ve received an inventory of the entire Pokemon that Giovanni can use, in addition to the most effective counters for them.
Each Pokemon Giovanni Can Use in Pokemon GO
Giovanni all the time makes use of Shadow Persian as his first Pokemon and Shadow Regigigas as his last Pokemon.
Nevertheless, the Pokemon he makes use of within the second place on his battle staff is randomly chosen out of three potential selections:
- Pokemon 1
- Pokemon 2
- Pokemon 3
Finest Counters to Defeat Staff GO Rocket Boss Giovanni
Shadow Persian Counters
The most effective Pokemon to counter Giovanni’s Shadow Persian are Lucario, Buzzwole, and Machamp, as all of them have sturdy Preventing-type assaults that deal loads of injury.
It’s important you exploit Shadow Persian’s weak point to Preventing-type assaults because it has no different weaknesses.
Shadow Nidoking Counters
Mewtwo, Kyogre, and Espeon are among the finest Pokemon to counter Giovanni’s Shadow Nidoking in Pokemon GO.
Shadow Nidoking is weak to Floor, Ice, Psychic, and Water-type assaults, so there are additionally loads of different Pokemon which might be efficient for this battle!
Shadow Garchomp Counters
The most effective counters to defeat Shadow Garchomp in Pokemon GO embrace Galarian Darmanitan, Glaceon, and Alolan Ninetails.
Shadow Garchomp is double weak to Ice, so Pokemon with sturdy Ice-type assaults are the most effective for this battle.
Shadow Kingler Counters
Xurkitree, Zekrom, and Zarude are among the finest counters to make use of in opposition to Shadow Kingler in Pokemon GO.
It is because Shadow Kingler is weak to Electrical and Grass-type assaults.
Shadow Regigigas Counters
The most effective Shadow Regigigas counters in Pokemon GO battles in opposition to Giovanni are Lucario, Terrakion, Conkeldurr, Keldeo, and Machamp.
As Shadow Regigigas is barely weak to Preventing-type assaults, it’s important that you just counter this weak point!
Finest Staff to Use In opposition to Giovanni in Pokemon GO
The most effective staff to make use of in opposition to Giovanni in Pokemon GO is:
- Galarian Darmanitan
This battle staff ensures which you could counter virtually the entire Pokemon that Giovanni can use. Even when there are not any direct Shadow Kingler counters, Keldeo can cope with it fairly properly because it resists Water-type assaults.
Don’t fear if you happen to don’t have these Pokemon – you possibly can substitute every of them for one more sturdy Pokemon of the identical kind. As an illustration, you may use Terrakion or Lucario as a substitute of Machamp or Keldeo, and Glaceon as a substitute of Galarian Darmanitan.
Tips on how to Beat Giovanni in Pokemon GO
That is the most effective technique to defeat Giovanni in Pokemon GO:
- Put a Preventing-type comparable to Machamp as your lead Pokemon
- This can allow you to simply Shadow Persian and drive Giovanni into utilizing his shields up early
- Subsequent, counter the Shadow Pokemon Giovanni makes use of second and defeat it
- If he makes use of Shadow Nidoking or Shadow Garchomp, change to Galarian Darmanitan (or your Ice-type different)
- If he makes use of Shadow Kingler, change to Keldeo (or your Preventing-type different)
- If Giovanni makes use of Shadow Kingler, it may be tough to win with the really useful lineup. Be happy to retry, however swap out your Ice-type Pokemon for a powerful Electrical or Grass-type like Xurkitree or Zarude
- Lastly, defeat Giovanni’s Shadow Reigigas utilizing your Preventing-type Pokemon
- Even when each of your Preventing-types get defeated, your different Pokemon ought to nonetheless be capable of end off the battle!
Utilizing this tactic and staff composition when battling Giovanni ought to allow you to to victory!
Tips on how to Discover Staff GO Rocket Boss Giovanni in Pokemon GO
To seek out Staff GO Rocket Boss Giovanni in Pokemon GO, it is advisable first equip a Tremendous Rocket Radar, which may be obtained by defeating all three GO Rocket Leaders through the A Shadowy Disturbance Analysis.
Then, you possibly can verify Staff GO Rocket PokeStops and Balloons close by to see if Giovanni is there!
- Get a Tremendous Rocket Radar by beating all three GO Rocket Leaders.
- Examine the guides on methods to beat every Staff GO Rocket Chief to seek out out the most effective counters for his or her Shadow Pokemon:
- Equip the Tremendous Rocket Radar in your Merchandise Bag if you happen to haven’t already.
- Whereas the Tremendous Rocket Radar is supplied, go to Staff GO Rocket PokeStops and Balloons to see if Giovanni is there.
- If it’s a Decoy Grunt, you don’t should combat it. You’ll be able to go away and go to one other PokeStop or Balloon later to verify for Giovanni.
What Pokemon Do You Get for Beating Giovanni in Pokemon GO?
You all the time get a Shadow Regigigas encounter for beating Staff GO Rocket Boss Giovanni in Pokemon GO.
Everytime you defeat Giovanni, you’re going to get the Shadow Legendary Pokemon which he makes use of third in his battle staff. In the mean time, it’s Regigigas.
The Shadow Legendary Pokemon that Giovanni makes use of will change with the subsequent Pokemon GO Staff GO Rocket occasion.
Rewards for Beating Staff Rocket Boss Giovanni in Pokemon GO
For beating Giovanni in Pokemon GO, gamers will get an encounter with Shadow Regigigas, 5000 Stardust, and three different rewards, that are chosen at random.
- Shadow Regigigas encounter
- 5000 Stardust
- 3 of the next randomly chosen rewards:
- 4 Revives
- 4 Max Revives
- 4 Hyper Potions
- 4 Max Potions
- Unova Stone
By the point you’ve defeated the entire Staff GO Rocket Leaders and Boss, you’re certain to have a couple of 12km Eggs. Right here’s every Pokemon in 12km Eggs right now!