If you wish to beat Crew GO Rocket Chief Sierra in Pokemon GO, you will have some very highly effective Pokemon to counter the Shadow Pokemon that Sierra makes use of on her battle group.
Even when Sierra makes use of Shadow Sableye as her first Pokemon each time, each of her different Pokemon are random out of two units of three attainable choices.
To make defeating Sierra simpler, we now have a listing of the entire attainable Shadow Pokemon that she will be able to use, in addition to the entire finest Pokemon to counter them.
Each Pokemon Sierra Can Use in Pokemon GO
Shadow Sableye is all the time Crew GO Rocket Sierra’s first Pokemon. In the meantime, the second and third Pokemon are each randomly chosen from a choice of 3 completely different Pokemon.
These are the entire completely different Pokemon that Sierra may use:
- Pokemon 1
- Pokemon 2
- Pokemon 3
Finest Counters to Defeat Crew GO Rocket Chief Sierra
Shadow Sableye Counters
The most effective counters to defeat Shadow Sableye when battling Sierra in Pokemon GO embody Togekiss, Primarina, and Sylveon.
As Shadow Sableye’s solely weak spot is Fairy, you’ll need to guarantee you’ll be able to exploit this weak spot to take it down!
Shadow Muk Counters
A few of the finest Pokemon to counter Sierra’s Shadow Muk in Pokemon GO are Groudon, Mewtwo, and Excadrill.
It is because Shadow Muk is barely weak to Floor and Psychic-type assaults.
Shadow Skarmory Counters
Xurkitree, Reshiram, and Darmanitan are among the finest counters to beat Sierra’s Shadow Skarmory in Pokemon GO, as they’ve robust assaults and exploit its weaknesses.
It is because Shadow Skarmory is barely weak to Fireplace and Electrical-type assaults.
Shadow Gardevoir Counters
Gengar, Nihilego, and Giratina are three of the perfect Pokemon to counter Shadow Gardevoir when battling Crew GO Rocket Chief Sierra in Pokemon GO.
It is because Shadow Gardevoir is barely weak to Ghost, Poison, and Metal-type assaults.
Shadow Houndoom Counters
The most effective counters to simply defeat Sierra’s Shadow Houndoom in Pokemon GO are Tyranitar, Terrakion, and Machamp.
Shadow Houndoom is weak to Combating, Floor, Rock, and Water-type assaults, so it would be best to use Pokemon of those sorts when combating it.
Shadow Kingdra Counters
The most effective counters to make use of when battling Sierra’s Shadow Kingdra in Pokemon GO embody Garchomp, Rayquaza, and Togekiss.
Shadow Kingdra is weak to Dragon and Fairy-type Pokemon.
Shadow Gyarados Counters
Xurkitree, Zekrom, and Electivire are among the finest Pokemon to counter Sierra’s Shadow Gyarados, because of its double weak spot to Electrical-type assaults.
Shadow Gyarados’ solely different weak spot is Rock.
Now that you understand how to beat all of Sierra’s Shadow Pokemon, you would possibly need to defeat Arlo or Cliff subsequent:
Finest Crew to Use In opposition to Sierra in Pokemon GO
The most effective group to make use of towards Sierra in Pokemon GO is:
This battle group ensures that you would be able to counter the entire Pokemon that Sierra can use aside from Shadow Gardevoir. Though it’s possible you’ll battle towards Shadow Gardevoir,this group offers you the perfect likelihood of successful.
In case you don’t have these actual Pokemon, you’ll be able to substitute any of them for an additional robust Pokemon of the identical sort. As an example, you might use Sylveon as a substitute of Togekiss, or Excadrill as a substitute of Groudon.
Methods to Beat Sierra in Pokemon GO
Right here’s the perfect technique to defeat Sierra in Pokemon GO:
- Put Togekiss (or substitute Fairy-type Pokemon) as your lead Pokemon
- It will allow you to beat Shadow Sableye and power Sierra to make use of up no less than one defend
- Subsequent, counter whichever Pokemon Sierra makes use of second and defeat it
- If she makes use of Shadow Muk, swap to Groudon (or Floor-type different)
- If she makes use of Shadow Skarmory, change to Xurkitree (or Electrical-type different)
- If she makes use of Shadow Gardevoir, there is no such thing as a finest counter. Use whichever Pokemon you need.
- Lastly, defeat Sierra’s final Pokemon utilizing your simplest counter
- If she makes use of Shadow Houndoom, change to (or Floor-type different)
- If she makes use of Shadow Kingra, change again to Togekiss (or substitute Fairy-type Pokemon)
- If she makes use of Shadow Gyarados , change to Xurkitree (or Electrical-type different)
When utilizing this this group composition and technique, it is best to be capable of defeat Sierra by countering the Pokemon she battles you with!
Methods to Discover Crew GO Rocket Chief Sierra in Pokemon GO
To search out Crew GO Rocket Chief Sierra in Pokemon GO, you have to use a Rocket Radar after which spin a Crew GO Rocket PokeStop or Balloon.
After utilizing the Rocket Radar, Crew GO Rocket Balloons and PokeStops could have Sierra at them, in case you’re fortunate.
- Get a Rocket Radar.
- To do that, beat 6 Crew GO Rocket Grunts. Every Grunt will provide you with 1 Mysterious Part – 6 of those are wanted to make a Rocket Radar.
- Use the Rocket Radar.
- Amassing 6 Mysterious Parts prompts you to make use of the Rocket Radar. In case you didn’t use it then, you’ll be able to activate it out of your Merchandise Bag.
- Spin Crew GO Rocket PokeStops or faucet on Crew GO Rocket Balloons whereas the Rocket Radar is energetic and verify if Sierra spawns there. It may very well be Cliff or Arlo too!
- If you’re particularly on the lookout for Sierra and encounter one of many different leaders, you’ll be able to exit and go to different PokeStops or Balloons till you discover her.
When you’ve defeated the entire Leaders and acquired a Tremendous Rocket Radar, you’ll be capable of tackle the boss. Right here’s how to beat Giovanni and catch Shadow Regigigas in Pokemon GO!
What Pokemon Do You Get for Beating Sierra in Pokemon GO?
After you beat Crew GO Rocket Chief Sierra in Pokemon GO, you all the time get an encounter with Shadow Sableye.
It doesn’t matter what Crew Chief you beat, you all the time get whichever Pokemon they’ve chosen to make use of first on their battle group.
After all, which means the Pokemon you get for beating Sierra will change after the following Crew GO Rocket occasion.
Rewards for Beating Crew Rocket Chief Sierra in Pokemon GO
Along with an encounter with Shadow Sableye, gamers who beat Sierra will get 1000 Stardust and two random rewards.
- Shadow Sableye
- 1000 Stardust
- 2 of the next rewards:
- 4 Revives
- 2 Max Revives
- 4 Hyper Potions
- 2 Max Potions
- Unova Stone
- 12km Egg
Discover out every Pokemon you can currently hatch from 12km Eggs – there are many uncommon Pokemon obtainable!