To beat Arlo in Pokemon GO, you could use robust counters to defeat all three of the Shadow Pokemon he makes use of.
Whereas the primary Pokemon that Arlo makes use of will all the time be Shadow Bellsprout, the second and third Pokemon are random decisions from two swimming pools of three attainable choices.
Each Pokemon Arlo Can Use in Pokemon GO
Arlo all the time makes use of Shadow Bellsprout as his first Pokemon. Then, the second and third Pokemon he makes use of are randomly chosen out of three attainable Pokemon.
These are all the Pokemon that Arlo can use:
- Pokemon 1:
- Pokemon 2:
- Pokemon 3:
Finest Counters to Beat Staff GO Rocket Chief Arlo
Shadow Bellsprout Counters
One of the best Pokemon to counter Arlo’s Shadow Bellsprout embody Reshiram, Mewtwo, and Darmanitan.
Shadow Bellsprout is weak to Fireplace, Flying, Ice, and Psychic-type assaults.
Shadow Alakazam Counters
Hydreigon, Giratina, and Chandelure are a number of the greatest Pokemon to counter Arlo’s Shadow Alakazam.
Shadow Alakazam is weak to Bug, Darkish, and Ghost-type assaults.
Shadow Sharpedo Counters
One of the best Pokemon to counter Arlo’s Shadow Sharpedo embody Kartana, Keldeo, and Terrakion, as these Pokemon exploit its weaknesses to Grass and Combating.
Moreover, Shadow Sharpedo can be weak to Bug, Electrical, and Fairy-type assaults.
Shadow Mismagius Counters
One of the best counters for Arlo’s Shadow Mismagius are Hydreigon, Bisharp, and Guzzlord.
Shadow Mismagius has two weaknesses – Darkish and Ghost.
Shadow Snorlax Counters
One of the best counters for Shadow Snorlax in Pokemon GO are Buzzwole, Hariyama, and Machamp.
It is because Shadow Snorlax’s solely weak point is Combating-type assaults.
Shadow Magnezone Counters
Arlo’s Shadow Magnezone is countered by Excadrill, Garchomp, and Groudon as a consequence of its double weak point to Floor.
Shadow Magnezone can be weak to Combating and Fireplace-type assaults.
Shadow Scizor Counters
It’s good to have robust Fireplace-type Pokemon like Ho-Oh, Entei, and Heatran to counter Arlo’s Shadow Scizor.
It is because Shadow Scizor is a Bug/Metal kind Pokemon, and its solely weak point is Fireplace. In truth, it’s a double weak point!
Now that you recognize the most effective counters for Arlo’s Shadow Pokemon, learn the way to defeat the opposite two Staff GO Rocket Leaders:
Finest Staff to Use In opposition to Arlo in Pokemon GO
One of the best crew to make use of towards Arlo in Pokemon GO is:
This lineup ensures you’ve gotten no less than one Pokemon to counter every of the Shadow Pokemon that Arlo may use in battle!
Nonetheless, even in the event you don’t have these actual Pokemon, a crew consisting of a Fireplace-type, a Darkish-type, and a Combating-type ought to do properly.
How you can Beat Arlo in Pokemon GO
Right here’s the technique we’d use to defeat Arlo in Pokemon GO:
- Ensure Darmanitan (or your substitute Fireplace-type) is your lead Pokemon
- It will allow you to defeat Shadow Bellsprout and take away no less than considered one of Arlo’s shields
- If Shadow Alakazam or Shadow Mismagius is Arlo’s subsequent Pokemon, swap to your Hydreigon (or Darkish-type substitute)
- If Arlo’s subsequent Pokemon is Shadow Sharpedo, swap to Buzzwole (or Combating-type substitute)
- Lastly, it would be best to swap to Darmanitan or Buzzwole (your Fireplace-type or Darkish-type) to defeat Arlo’s final Pokemon
- Darmanitan counters each Shadow Magnezone and Shadow Scizor, whereas Buzzwole counters Shadow Magnezone and Shadow Snorlax
How you can Discover Staff GO Rocket Chief Arlo in Pokemon GO
To seek out Staff GO Rocket Chief Arlo in Pokemon GO, you have to to make use of a Rocket Radar after which spin a Staff Rocket PokeStop or faucet on a Staff Rocket Balloon.
Doing this might offer you an encounter with any of the three Staff GO Rocket Leaders – Arlo, Sierra, or Cliff.
- Get a Rocket Radar.
- You are able to do this by amassing 6 Mysterious Parts after defeating 6 Staff GO Rocket Grunts.
- Use the Rocket Radar.
- You’ll be prompted to make use of it when you’ve gotten collected 6 Mysterious Parts or can use it out of your Merchandise Bag.
- Spin Staff GO Rocket PokeStops or faucet on Staff GO Rocket Balloons – there’s a likelihood Arlo will probably be there.
- If Arlo isn’t there, again out and take a look at one other Staff GO Rocket PokeStop or Ballon later – don’t expend your Rocket Radar on a boss that you simply don’t need to combat!
When you’ve defeated all the Staff Leaders, be sure to learn the way to defeat the Team GO Rocket Boss Giovanni and catch Shadow Regigigas!
What Pokemon Do You Get for Beating Arlo in Pokemon GO?
The Pokemon you get for beating Staff GO Rocket Chief Arlo in Pokemon GO is Shadow Bellsprout.
Supplied you defeat Arlo, as soon as the battle is over, you’re going to get the possibility to catch Shadow Bellsprout, the primary Pokemon Arlo used on his battle crew.
The Pokemon you get for beating Arlo will change when the Shadow Pokemon he makes use of updates. For beating Staff GO Rocket Leaders, you all the time get an encounter with the primary Pokemon they use on their battle crew.
Rewards for Beating Staff Rocket Chief Arlo in Pokemon GO
For beating Staff Rocket Chief Arlo, you’re going to get an encounter with Shadow Bellsprout, 1000 Stardust, and two random reward gadgets.
- Shadow Bellsprout Encounter
- 1000 Stardust
- 2 out of the next attainable rewards:
- 4 Revives
- 2 Max Revives
- 4 Hyper Potions
- 2 Max Potions
- Unova Stone
- 12km Egg