In a recreation about enormous, gravity-defying robots, you wouldn’t anticipate a deep and quite transferring storyline. And but, Armored Core 6 fleshes out the faceless characters you select to battle or defend very effectively. Regardless of having no voice traces in any respect or any actual character to talk of, your character makes relationships and devastating selections. The Armored Core 6 characters are what show you how to determine what it’s you wish to do within the recreation and which faction you’ll aspect with.
All Armored Core 6 characters
- Raven – Your character.
- Sulla – Assault the Watchpoint enemy
- Ayre – The spirit of the Rubicon.
- Handler Walter – Your handler as an Armored Core mercenary. He units you up with the missions you want and stays largely neutral to the goings on in Rubicon… Largely
- ALLMIND – Weapon producer and mercenary liaison.
- ‘Cinder’ Carla – Chief of RAD and a depraved engineer.
- Little Ziyi – Non-obligatory boss in retrieve the Fight Logs
- ‘Trustworthy’ Brute – A boss guarding the weapon it is advisable take down the Ice Worm
- V.II Snail – Deputy commander of Arquebus and an actual problem to beat.
- V.IV Rusty – Oh Rusty, possibly the one pal we ever had.
Many of those personalities in Armored Core 6 are simply one other mech it is advisable wipe out in your gradual climb to victory. Nevertheless, others, equivalent to Cinders, Rusty, and Ayre, are all main gamers within the decisions you make throughout the recreation. It’s spectacular to see a recreation, with completely no dialogue from the principle character, construct relationships and create considerate decisions.
The alternatives you make will decide the ending you get in Armored Core 6, altering the characters you battle and the end result you obtain. Armored Core 6 has three very completely different endings, all decided by which missions you are taking and the place your loyalties lie.