Developer Microids has launched the official story trailer for the upcoming platformer journey sport Flashback 2. The trailer exhibits a number of gameplay sections and cinematic scenes and offers a abstract of the story of protagonist Conrad B. Hart, who “should confront the fearsome Morphs who purpose to enslave all life within the photo voltaic system.” Flashback 2 will launch on November 16 for PlayStation 5, Xbox Collection X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Swap, and PC by way of Steam.
The sport’s particulars by way of Microids:
Within the twenty second century, the United Worlds extends all through the Photo voltaic System, however this tranquility is threatened by the Morph invasion led by the fearsome Basic Lazarus. In quest of his lifelong buddy Ian, Conrad B. Hart dives as soon as once more into an action-packed journey filled with twists, turns and revelations with the assistance of his allies and AI-powered weapon A.I.S.H.A.
- A vibrant science-fiction / cyberpunk universe and discover numerous environments together with New Tokyo, New Washington and the Jungle of Titan.
- Use A.I.S.H.A., a deadly adaptive weapon enhanced with fight AI.
- A gripping, fluid and complex platform shooter.
- A 3D setting crafted for even deeper immersion.
- Designed and developed by the creator of the unique sport, Paul Cuisset.
In 1992, Flashback revolutionized motion gaming and gained legendary standing, rating amongst the highest 100 video video games in historical past! Developed by the sport unique creator Paul Cuisset, in collaboration with Microids Lyon / Paris studios, Flashback 2 will supply an expertise trustworthy to the Flashback universe, bringing again collectively some members of the unique Flashback workforce, comparable to Thierry Perreau in sport design and Raphael Gesqua, the famend composer of the Amiga model of Flashback.