There is no such thing as a assured strategy to receive shiny beasts in Hogwarts Legacy, however fortunately there’s a trick you should use that will help you farm shinies extra effectively.
To see if a beast is shiny, goal your reticle at it, and it’ll carry up its species and gender. It’ll additionally show a small twinkling star subsequent to the species if shiny.
Right here is learn how to simply farm shiny beasts in Hogwarts Legacy:
- Discover the Beast Den of the shiny beast you want to seize in your map.
- These seem as Paw Icons on the Hogwarts World Map.
- Forged Disillusionment. Slowly strategy the Beast Den and hover over every beast. Search for a star signal subsequent to the beast’s identify. It’ll appear like a plus signal (+).
- If it has a plus signal, then it’s a shiny beast.
- If there are not any shinies within the Beast Den, seize as many beasts as attainable to clear the den.
- As soon as it’s clear, go away the den so it’s out of sight and reset the time of day out of your map.
- Manually save your recreation, and cargo up that save to reset the Beast Den and spawn new beasts.
- Load up your save recreation and repeat this course of till a shiny beast seems in your recreation.
When you’ve obtained a couple of shiny beasts, it’s attainable to breed your personal shiny offspring in Hogwarts Legacy through the use of an grownup shiny within the course of.
Though, you’ll not obtain any more money from selling your shiny beast. So in the event you’re hoping to make some fast money, you’ll want to make use of one of many other popular money-making methods.
Additionally, in the event you hope to make use of your shiny beast as a mount, you’ll be saddened to know that’s unattainable. The entire mounts in Hogwarts Legacy are predetermined.
This implies the one beasts you may mount are those you unlock throughout the story.
All Shiny Beast Colours & The place to Discover Them
There are 12 shiny beasts in Hogwarts Legacy that gamers can seize and add to their Vivarium. Every of those shiny beasts has 4 variations: Grownup Male, Grownup Feminine, Baby Male, and Baby Feminine.
Listed here are all 12 beasts that you simply’ll discover in Hogwarts Legacy and their shiny colours:
- Diricrawl – White/Albino
- Graphorn – Albino
- Hippogriff – Charcoal/Gray
- Thestral – Silver
- Unicorn – Gold
- Mooncalf – White w/ Purple Hair
- Niffler – Platinum
- Kneazle – Golden Brown
- Big Purple Toad – Albino
- Jobberknoll – White w/ Black & Gray Feathers
- Puffskein – White/Gold
- Fwooper – White
- Diricrawl – White
Sadly, the one beast with no shiny counterpart is the Phoenix. Curiously, it is usually the one beast gamers can’t breed.
For those who’re fascinated by seeing what every shiny beast appears to be like like in-game, then check out this video by Sam Pham & Gooshy & Dutchy: