- Improved the mixing of terrain and ground-based environmental results like mud, particles and extra all through the sport.
- Corrected a number of in-game, menu, and text-to-speech translation errors
- Fastened a difficulty that brought on the adaptive set off resistance of the DualSense™ wi-fi controller to cease functioning if the Triangle button was additionally held whereas aiming down sights
- [The Outskirts] Fastened a difficulty inflicting the highlight pace to extend when taking part in at excessive framerates
- [Bus Depot] Fastened a digicam shake problem that might happen when traversing throughout the bus
Left Behind Standalone
- [Mallrats] Fastened a physics problem with a model head that might block participant development when working the sport at excessive framerates
[Source – The Last Of Us Part 1 Patch Notes]