Apex Legends Season 18, Resurrection, brings a brand new Revenant rework alongside along with his Dying Grip heirloom, and adjustments to the Cost Rifle and Ranked matchmaking. There are a number of new maps added to the Mixtape playlist, however they could look a little bit acquainted, as they’re from Damaged Moon. As all the time, with a brand new season, there’ll be a brand new battle go and a plethora of recent skins so that you can seize.
Learn on to search out out when you may drop into battle in your time zone.
When does the Solar Squad Assortment Occasion begin?
Apex Legends’ Season 18 launches on Tuesday, August 8, 2023 on the similar time all all over the world. Right here’s when it’ll launch in your time zone:
- 10 a.m. PDT for the west coast of North America
- 1 p.m. EDT for the east coast of North America
- 6 p.m. BST for the U.Okay.
- 7 p.m. CET for Paris
- 2 a.m. JST on August 9 for Tokyo
What’s new in Apex Legends Season 18?
Apex Legends Season 18 will add some new options and alter a bunch of current ones. Listed below are a number of the key additions and adjustments coming in Season 18:
- Revenant Reborn — Revenant has acquired a brand new protocol, giving him a brand new passive, tactical, and supreme capacity. He additionally now has an heirloom weapon, which is a sick scythe.
- Cost Rifle replace — The Cost Rifle now not shoots a hitscan beam, however somewhat a lobbed projectile that may pierce enemies.
- Ranked matchmaking — Total LP beneficial properties per match have been decreased, and there was an incentive to get eliminations in your matches.
- Dying Dynasty Assortment Occasion — Get double XP in Battle Royale from Aug. 8-15 and in Mixtape from Aug. 15-22. You can too seize Revenant’s Dying Grip Heirloom after you’ve gotten all 24 assortment occasion gadgets.
For extra particulars on what’s being modified, take a look at all the adjustments which might be coming in Season 18.